Monday, July 12, 2010

This Is Why I'm Broke

Photobucket

my wardrobe literally cannot fit in anymore clothes.

these days, my mother has resorted to just leaving my clean laundry at the bottom of my bed because she can't bear to open up my closet and have my piles of clothes fall on her for the 36th time.

you know what this means, right?

i either need a new wardrobe ... or i've just been shopping too much.

okay, way, way, way too much.

the above picture illustrates the shit i've bought in the past three days.

3 Tube Dresses (in Black, Blue, and Turquoise)
1 Blue Shorts (Cotton On)
1 High-waisted Denim Shorts
1 Flowery High-waisted Skirt (Cotton On)
1 Tee that says "I LOVE ME" (FOS)
1 Red & White Striped Fitting Tee (MNG)
1 Vintage Star Wars Tee (FOS)
1 Black & White Checkered Shirt
1 White Semi-Transparent Cotton Shirt
1 Black Fitting Long-Sleeved Tee (MNG)
1 Faded Blue/Grey Fitting Long-Sleeved Tee
1 Black Cardigan (Seed)
1 Black Fitting Cardigan (Cotton On)
1 Black Spaghetti Straps Top

wow, seriously.

why did i get two black cardigans? i already have two at home, plus one purple, and another blue. and i have about thirty long-sleeved shirts lying around. and do i really need more tube dresse that i never wear!

Damage: Don't know. Too scared to count back my receipts, but fairly sure that i'm short of rm600 plus.

you know, come to think of it. i actually still have carrier bags of new clothes just dumped inside my closet -- bought and then forgotten about.

WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY! ;(

i solemnly swear that after my finals this wednesday, i will clean up my closet and donate away clothes i don't wear anymore.

sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment