Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pics from Milk ...

from the other night, when we celebrated San's 26th birthday. & these pics have got to be some of the worst ever taken of me. ever.

so enjoy.

:)


Photobucket

our fashionably late entrance ... after midnight. close to 1am. HAHAHA! ;P please ignore my face.


Photobucket

wevind, me, din and gana :)


Photobucket

asitha, jo and me :) once again, ignore my stupid face. what did i tell you about these pictures being some of my worst?


Photobucket

jo and me :)


Photobucket

me, jo and wev.


Photobucket

me and jo. were we dancing, or just being lesbians? ;P


Photobucket

me and jo.


Photobucket

G and me :)


Photobucket

me and Jo.


Photobucket

G and me. sometimes i really love my hair ;P


Photobucket

jo, me, din and cherry :)


Photobucket

jo, me and asitha :)


Photobucket

jo and I.


Photobucket

me, jo and some dude i don't know. ignore my face.


Photobucket

was i dancing?


Photobucket

wev and i :)


Photobucket

wev and me :)


Photobucket

rhea and i :)


Photobucket

jo, rhea and i :)


Photobucket

wev and i ... damn there's a lot of pics of me and wev.


Photobucket

final one :)


and i just realized i didn't take a pic with San that night at all! ;P

there; taken at wev's party last year.


Photobucket

happy birthday my favorite drunkard! :)

love, Su Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment